Moonlight Moonlight

I wish I could vote 6.

Excellent, excellent work!

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2)

That was completly awesome!

My goodness that was so great. Funny funny stuff. Don't want to give ending away, but I LMAO at it.

adventures of megaman 1 adventures of megaman 1

Not bad

I actually liked it, though I wish there would have been more weapon attacks. And the icing on the cake would be if Cutman kept jumping after the movie stopped periodically.

Otherwise, not shabby

*Twisted Shit* *Twisted Shit*

Well

It sucked overall... BUT the song at the end is good. So you get a 3

Killing Me! Killing Me!

I'm sorry

Please. Please. Spell out words fully if you want to do a flash movie, ESPECIALLY if you want it to be serious. "every1" doesn't lend street cred to your movie. Just take the time to spell them out. If you don't know how to spell them out: www.dictionary.com

Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

I don't like Harry Potter

But I tried to put that aside and I liked the flash. Nice art. Animiation was better than most, but still could use a little work. Nice humorous change on the scene.

dependency dependency

I... I c.... I can't think of anything to say

It was the most beautiful and masterful flash.... ever.... ever. Great animation/timing, GREAT song. There is nothing I don't love about it. I don't usually find a movie worthy of a 5 in a day, but wow... Wow

Free Willy Free Willy

Oh man, that was wonderful

At first I thought it was just going to be the Willy thing, then it extended into more funniness. I loved god poking him with his finger... It was great!!

Shapes II Shapes II

I'm sorry

There's only so many shape tweens I can handle. Anyway, it's novel and I guess the song is ok.

CS Overpower part 1 CS Overpower part 1

Those men have large codpieces

A neat idea, I don't often see this kind of style. However, the filesize was rather large for not much content. The pre-loader had issues. Anyway, it was a nice effort. Make more of a story if you plan to continue this.